- Pure Fresh Daily, LLC is a 100% Dedicated Gluten-free, Certified Cottage Food Operation, created by Gluten-free Chef Lori Miller, with kitchen locations in Valencia, Santa Clarita, California (Southern California), and in Tracy, California (Northern California)
- Why the name Pure Fresh Daily? I might be just a Cottage Kitchen for now, but I have visions of growing into this name, as in a Pure Fresh Daily Cafe & Bakery. Someday. In Southern California? In Northern California? We'll see...
- ALL Pure Fresh Daily creations are 100% gluten-free, and made without artificial colors and without artificial flavorings.
- A majority of the ingredients used are certified gluten-free and organic, when available.
- Only the most wholesome, and unrefined ingredients will be used.
- Sugars used are: Maple syrup, unrefined coconut sugar, Monkfruit in the Raw, Swerve, Demerara sugar, and Lakanto Monkfruit.
- Most Pure Fresh Daily creations are low carb Paleo and protein loaded. Ingredients and allergen warnings are always listed in the product information.
- All Pure Fresh Daily creations contain eggs and nuts, usually almonds, coconut, walnuts, and pistachio.
- Seeds are used, usually pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame, and cashews.
- Peanuts are never used.
- All products can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Due to individual taste preferences, no refunds will be issued.
When and Where:
- Pure Fresh Daily currently offers weekly delivery throughout the San Joaquin Valley (Northern California) from November 2019 to March 2020.
- From April to October 2020, two monthly (one in each location) Pop-up Events will happen throughout Southern California (Los Angeles County) and Northern California (Tracy and San Joaquin Valley), at a variety of venues. If you are interested in booking a Pop-up Event at your place of business, please contact Lori Miller for more information.
- Culinary Workshops will be offered monthly, throughout the year, in both Southern and Northern California.