Cookie of the season? You're looking at it! Truly, there is nothing better than these warm, homemade, Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip cookies. They're soft, moist, and crumbly...you're going to want to make these, right away!
If you make these scrumptious cookies, tag me #purefreshdaily, to be featured!
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Allergen Alert: Dairy and eggs
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (canned or fresh roasted, pumpkin can be used also)
- 1 cup coconut sugar (or your choice sugar)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 whole egg
- 2 cups all-purpose, gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Combine and mix ingredients in a large bowl.
Scoop batter onto parchment paper with ice cream scoop (large or small, you choose).
Chill balls for 1 hour in your refrigerator. Chilling the cookie dough balls will help them rise when baking.
Bake cookies for 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool down a bit, before enjoying them!